Saturday, August 24, 2013

ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK


Good morning

Today its me again!  I have used the amazing digi from sherri and so cute she is too.
I have used creata backing papers, mirror card and hammered card stock.


The clock dies are creata joycrafts cut in the fab mirror card


The digi was printed onto neenah card stock and coloured with spectrum noir markers, Glitter added to her top, socks and headband.


I typed the sentiment then mounted it onto mirror card. i have used dew drop bling and spiders web to create a large bow with a music note charm for the centre of the bow.



Hope you like her, thanks for stopping by today and please pop back again tomorrow for another DT creation


1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW Super Darling !! I LOVE this card..Thank you so much Gill!

    XOXO
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete