Tuesday, July 28, 2015

"Pretty in Pink"


Happy Tuesday! It's Beth again, to share another Besties project. This sweet image can be found here.https://www.etsy.com/listing/177366224/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_16


This was quite interesting for me. Using a fun hair color and a technique I have not done often.


I looked at Deirdre tutorial, it is the post previous to this one, on the technique of dotting. I have done this before but using it for curly hair is fabulous! You get depth and texture. I loved it.


So much fun stepping "out of the box" with hair color.


Copic colors I used.


Left over creative goodies were used. Yippee love using odds and ends up.


Such a fun card to make. I enjoyed every moment of this project. 
Thanks Sherri for sharing your time and talents your images are so much fun to work with.
Thanks for checking out the blog.
Questions and comments are always welcome. 

Until next time.
Happy Crafting,
Beth
FromHandAndHeart.com




3 comments: