Saturday, July 16, 2016

My Besties Smorgasbord of Fun...

Hello My Fellow My Besties Followers,

Welcome to Sherri Baldy's Art Blog

                     Let's make this fun easy project...

Antoinette here today to share how we can have fun using some of our delightful smorgasbord of My Besties Design Paper and elements in our stash with a fun new easy project using the My Besties Printable Bottle Caps & Paper Clip images. The project I am sharing with you today is an easy fun treat holder which I am using as a Pen Holder to give to the Ladies at one of my upcoming Bible Studies. I may even add a lollipop in each one if I get to the Candy Store. 
http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p3407/March_Paperclip_printables_Bk_1.html

The My Besties digital pre-colored image I will be featuring is a Printable called March PaperClip Bk1 image that Sherri Baldy designed after my precious Furbaby Little Miss Pepper. 


 For this project I will be using a smorgasbord of My Besties Design Paper sheets from the "Dear Santa" and "Fairy Garden" Paper packs along with some flowers embellishments leftover from
printing and cutting out from the Willow Wisp Fairy 3D Decoupage kit and keeping in My Besties Flower Stash.  

http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p3418/Printable_Paper_Pack_6_x_6__My_Besties_%22Fairy_Garden%22_Paper_Pack__9_Digital_Download_.htmlhttps://www.etsy.com/listing/150871514/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps?ref=shop_home_active_66
https://www.etsy.com/listing/150871514/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps?ref=shop_home_active_66

The pens I am giving away are dollar store Bic pens that I have gently covered with yarn using hot glue and placed a pink rhinestone on top.

You can watch the Youtube video I have attached and/or here are my written details of materials you will you need:
  • A  2" by 11" long sheet/strip of paper for your foundation to decorate. 
  • A scoreboard...scoring this 2 x 11 at  6 1/2 and 6 7/8. 
  • For the decorative design paper of your choice you will need 2 @  1 3/4 x 6 1/8 and 1 strip @  1 3/4 by 3 7/8 inches.
  • A 1" circle punch for the hole to put your treat/pen/pencil in
  • An Corner Edge rounder if you want to give your project a special look.
 HERE is the Youtube video shared by a gracious Crafter Kerry. She actually calls this a Valentines Goodies holder...so it does have a universal use.  I think it would even be great for the first day of school to give to students.


I invite you to pop on over to the My Besties Shop and check out all the fun and fabulous digital images, coloring books, clear stamps and more that are there to tickle our creativity. 

1 comment:

  1. Elegant and beautiful,,, I love dog... Embraces... Antoinette.

    ReplyDelete