Friday, January 27, 2017

What a Day ..!

Hello friends 
Welcome to my blog 

Hope you all are doing great and have a fun time with My Besties..

It's Rose ... & ... I will be your host for the day ..!!
I am having a great fun time creating with these new release Besties..
which you can get from 
I just love them ... so cute and adorable ... 

Here is my DT Inspirational Card 


I have printed the image on X-Press It Blending paper 
and colored with Copic Markers 
with the use of gold foil paper 
with flowers from my stash 
6 x 6 paper pad -kaiser craft 
flower resin ( given to me in a swap) 
some white cotton lace 
enamel dots 
mini stamps 

Well My Besties .. 
That's all form me .. & .. do hope you like what I shared. 

Thanks for stopping by & taking a peek . 

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 

1 comment: